Before that, Here are some amazing facts about this Fruit.
Did you know?
1. Avocado is an excellent source of monounsaturated oleic acid. Research has shown this beneficial form of fat reduces dangerous LDL cholesterol in the blood at the same time as increasing the more beneficial HDL cholesterol. Studies have found that eating avocado can also decrease high blood triglyceride levels, another common predictor of cardiovascular problems.
2. The high levels of vitamin E in avocado help prevent cholesterol oxidation.
3. Avocados are particularly rich in potassium, even higher than the often touted bananas, and a good food to eat for normal blood pressure and a lower risk of kidney failure and heart disease.
4. Avocados are also an excellent source of folate. Folate is a nutrient many of us are low in and it is especially important for pregnant women.
5.The fiber content of avocados moderates blood sugar levels, guards against both cardiovascular problems and diabetes, and helps prevent constipation.
6. Avocados also contain high levels of vitamin C and vitamin E, themselves potent anti-cancer antioxidants.
- Avocado- 1 large ripe. Chilled
- Almond Milk
- Rose essence- 5-6 tbsp dried rose petals for garnish)
- Peel, de-seed and roughly break the avocado and drop it into a blender.
- Add the milk and Rose essence. Blend.
- Adjust the sweetness( I use stevia) according to your taste.
- Pour into serving glasses and Garnish with avocado and rose petals.