1.Finding money in your pocket that you didn’t know you had.
2. Being asked by someone who cares how you are doing.
3. Climbing into bed when you have fresh sheets.
4. Taking an extra-long bath or shower when you have some free time.
5. Smiling at a child you see in public.
6. Receiving a 10 minute massage from your partner or friend.
7. Cuddling someone before you have to get up and start your day.
8. Waking up and realizing it is a sunny, beautiful day.
9. Having a long phone conversation with someone you care about and haven’t spoken to in a while.
10. Watching the rain fall when you have nowhere to be, and you can curl up on the sofa.
11. Watching children playing and laughing together, reminding you of the joy in the world.
12. Spending some time with your pets – or animals in general!
13. A stranger giving you a genuine smile.
14. Having a nice, long stretch when you first wake up to get your body moving.
15. Laughing out loud at a funny memory.
16. A gesture of kindness from someone in your life – as simple as your child helping you cook dinner.
17. A smell you love, from baked bread to a freshly mowed lawn.
18. A meaningful, long hug from somebody you care about.
19. Putting on clothes after they have been warmed on the radiator.
20. Taking a few moments alone when things get hectic.
21. Watching the sunset or the sunrise.
22. The smell outside after the rain has stopped.
23. Listening to your favorite artist or album.
24. Receiving an email or a letter from a friend.
25. The chance to be creative, from painting an old set of drawers to doodling a picture.
26. Holding hands with someone you love.
27. Eating your breakfast in bed.
28. Playing a game you used to love when you were younger.
29. Eating healthy, tasty food that makes you feel good about yourself.
30. An extra half an hour to snooze in bed.
31. Having some time to yourself to read a book you love.
32. Buying your favorite drink or snack and savoring it.
33. Receiving flowers from someone who cares about you.
34. Eating your lunch outside in the sun.
35. Trying out a new recipe and creating something delicious.
36. A gesture of support from your friends or family.
37. Listening to a song you used to love and haven’t heard in years.
38. Taking the time to help someone with their problems.
39. Spending time in your home when it is tidy and clean.
40. Achieving a small victory, like fixing the washing machine or replacing a light bulb.